Saturday, September 5, 2015

Statement in a net


Dont you just love having a statement in the net? This is one way to not dress like everybody. Mesh never goes out of style and will always be in. Don't be afraid to stand out in your very own way. "You say Im eccentric?" " You say Im awkward?" " Well thats not my problem!" "Don't listen!" Just be yourself and people will come to you naturally without a force. I was recently called awkward by a random person who works in another store, directly in the face when we saw each other in the bathroom, that time I was hungover from a Ladies night out. I would have smashed her skull with the spikes on my Lita booties.  In my head I just said thats your opinion and I somewhat agreed and laughed with her after she said it. No one has ever done that to me so far, only her.  But Im glad to have friends by my side who would say don't feel too bad and don't listen.   Just like Taylor Swift "Shake it Off"

 Lately everyone is just so self conscious which leads to nervousness. Loosen up and stay cool. Dont mind what others say about you. Just say that its their opinion as always.  Its a matter of life that there will always be people you get along with and some you don't get along well with. Ive been always told this since I was only 10 years old.  You just gotta know who your real friends are.

The skirt Im wearing in this picture is part of the statement collection from Something Borrowed clothing on ZALORA Singapore. This is by far my favorite brand on ZALORA and I just love supporting the gorgeous local designers.  Their collection has the most unique clothes ever in Singapore. Its a recommended edgy brand.


 I am wearing a bomber jacket from Tomato that I bought in Manila back in December for only PHP 700.  My new body harness is from Lovisa, Orchard MRT station for only SGD$ 9. They are having a huge sale at the moment! So check it out!
This skirt was only SGD$ 13.90. I seriously couldn't resist when I saw it online. ZALORA is one of the safest and convenient online shopping ever with many payment options. I always choose to pick it up at 7-11. 

I got these Jeffrey Campbell Lita boots for only SGD$ 50 from a seller on Carousell.  Despite it being second hand, its still very stable to walk in.  Jeffrey Campbell are my most favorite shoes to wear. 


Stay Cool and express your fashion!,


MONICHIC







No comments:

Post a Comment